KettenWulf, Inc. was established in 2004 and serves the North American and South American market with a wide range of high quality roller chains, engineered chains and sprockets, also offering storage and logistics capacities. KettenWulf, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and as a subsidiary of the German-based KettenWulf Group, the company works closely with its head office in Germany.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Create marketing strategies in cooperation with the company's partners and stakeholders, in particular in the Bulk Material Handling and Cement industry
- Acquire new customers, focusing on high potential OEMs and end users in the Bulk Material Handling and Cement Industry and in assigned regions
- Manage onboarding of new customers in the Bulk Material Handling and Cement Industry to ensure a smooth and successful transition of new customer relationships
- Develop quotes for customer in collaboration with the Inside Sales Team, the Product Management Team and Controlling
- Design and implement a strategic business plan regarding the Bulk Material Handling and Cement Industry that expands the company's customer base
- Provide customer support from project start to delivery with a profound knowledge of technical and mechanical processes
- Participate in the evaluation & qualification of new engineered chains, conveyor chains, drive chains and sprockets. and train other employees to provide technical/ sales support to customer in the Bulk Material Handling and Cement Industry
- Provide hands-on technical support as necessary, including surveys and inspections to determine life expectancy of chains and to determine whether chains need to be replaced
- Identify key indicators, such as competitive ability, pricing, trend, customer markets and potential customers in the field of Bulk Material Handling and Cement.
- 24 months of technical sales experience in the Bulk Material Handling and Cement Industry in the position of Technical Outside Sales Specialist
- Monthly trips (5-10 business days per trip) to South America required
- Excellent interpersonal skills; effective, confident, concise communication skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
We are happy to receive your resume and relevant credentials!