Technical product designers (m/f) produce their own technical documentation. The necessary specifications are taken from diagrams, manually modified drawings, drafts, descriptions and verbal instructions. You create complex and detailed design plans for machine and plant engineering. In a modernly equipped design office you use CAD systems to design drawings, detailed models and technical documentation directly at your computer.
In addition to good mathematics and geometry knowledge a good spatial awareness and basic understanding of technology are requirements for a successful training.
The trainees are provided with knowledge in the following corporate areas:
- Creation of diagrams/technical drawings
- Implementation of detailed designs
- Creation of plans and schematic representations
- Creation of accompanying technical documentation
- Calculation of varied components
- Creation of all kinds of technical documentation