Industrial mechanics are employed in the manufacture, maintenance and monitoring of technical systems. They work in the erection, retooling and commissioning of production systems. To meet the professional requirements a high degree of competence is required.
During a structured and well organised training you learn basic skills and technical knowledge for metal processing. The key training content includes e.g. working with conventional machine tools, creating assemblies through joining methods, and the maintenance of pneumatic, electropneumatic and electrohydraulic automation processes.
The trainees are provided with knowledge in the following corporate areas:
- Technical knowledge of metal processing
- Organisation and control of manufacturing processes
- Implementation and documentation of maintenance work
- Review of electrotechnical control technology components
- Manufacture of components and assemblies and assembly into technical systems
- Compliance with relevant regulations and safety provisions
- Consideration of quality management systems
The training takes place both in the company’s own training centre and in various areas of the company.